Frequently asked questions:
1) Is Smile with a Heart care provided by dentists?
Yes, all children who come to see us in our office will be treated by a dentist. They are supported by the office team and hygienist to ensure a positive and safe experience.
2) Is there a limit to the number of patients you will see at your event?
We do not have a limit but our schedules may fill up. If you call to schedule with us and we are full we will make every effort to see you or provide you another office to receive care.
3) How do I know if someone qualifies for free dental care with Smile with a Heart?
Give us a call. Our office team is fully equipped to answer all of your insurance questions.
4) It looks like there are no participating offices near my home, when can my dentist provide free dental care for underserved children in my community?
If there is not an office participating nearby, please reach out and let us know. We are always looking for feedback and ways to connect with communities in need.
5) What kinds of treatment will be free?
We will offer cleanings, exams, x-rays, sealants, and basic restorative dentistry.